- About Us
- Support Us
- Support Us
- Ways to give money
- NERS SHOP
- Fundraise for NERS
- Sell things on ebay for charity
- Donate books & other items
- Donate old phones & empty ink catridges
- Give a Car
- Shop online through easyfundraising portal
- Donate Clothes to Clothes for Charity
- Press Releases
- Insight into Asylum
- Training, Research, & Statistics
- Local Information
- Ners Policy Documents
- Join us online
- Log In
Vacancy ESOL Tutor
ESOL Tutor North of England Refugee Service (NERS)
NERS is a charity working across the North East committed to providing quality support services to help asylum seekers and refugees living in the region.
ESOL@NERS (North of England Refugee Service) have a vacancy for an ESOL tutor to work up to 8 hours a week during term time. This is a temporary post with a salary of £15.25/16.85 per hour.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver non accredited ESOL programmes in Newcastle by providing high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students to maximise their educational, vocational and personal development potential.
Interviews will be held in the second week of July or soon after. Start date September 2018.
• Location – Newcastle
• Salary: £15.25/16.85 per hour
• Hours: 8 per week during term time.
• Application deadline – 12noon 4th July 2018